Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    Did anyone else go to the Travis Tritt concert last night. He performed for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. The fireworks after the concert were great. Any other opinions.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member gcdevil22's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11th, 2004
    Posts
    5,129
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    liked the concert...the fireworks were alright, not some of their best though

    i really liked billy currington and trace adkins on wed...as well as collective soul on thurs though
    "An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."

    -Martin Luther King Jr.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    Collective Soul was very good on Friday. It was the only night I was able to attend this year. My uncle said last nights fireworks last a long time though. He also thought that Tritt definitely gave the fans their moneys worth with the length of the concert.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    I was really enjoying the Trace Adkins concert until the lightning started. I wasn't really ready to leve. Didn't go to collective soul but my kids said it was really good.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    We would have loved to gone to the concert. Tritt is my favorite country artist. We have been working so hard that By the time Friday rolled around I had decided it wasn't woth it to try to go and enjoy the show Saturday. Would have been too tired and the weather would have really been the topper to it.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_OleTob's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    681
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    Ole Travis put on a good show last night for sure...I liked the fireworks also they did alright this year at the funfest.
    Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself.

    I belong to God Now.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: TRAVIS TRITT CONCERT

    Probably one of the best I had been to. For the money the entertainment is great. Hope next years lineup is as good.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •